>Wondering what’s happening with the Real Estate Market in New Bern, NC?
Sonja Babic, Broker and Owner of Prime Realty & Development, shares the Craven County Market Report for August 2011 with New Bern Now.
New Bern and Craven County Real Estate Market Report
Data in this report is taken from the Neuse River Regional MLS and includes single-family sales throughout Craven County.
– 2nd quarter sales volume was 29.2% higher than the previous quarter.
– 2nd quarter sales volume decreased 18.9% over the 2nd quarter of 2010.
– July sales volume decreased 14% over the previous month.
– July sales volume increased 3.6% from July 2010 levels.
– Pending sales at the beginning of August increased 7.1% over the previous month.
– There is 14.0 months of inventory currently on the market.
– There is 5.7 months of new construction inventory on the market.
Read the rest of the article and view detailed graphs on Sonja’s Real Estate Blog: http://sonjababic.blogspot.com/2011/08/craven-county-market-report-august-2011.html.
Thanks, Sonja, for sharing this information with New Bern Now!
For more information about Prime Realty, please call Sonja Babic at 252-617-0861 or visit her at 119-B Middle St., New Bern.
Please feel free to comment below or send us an email.