“Like your children down the street, you can call on us for anything”!
Thea Kincaid and I enjoyed our visit with Rod and Valerie Phillips, Owners of Seniors Choosing to Live at Home.
Rod and Valerie established Senior Choosing to Live at Home in 2006 and introduced a new “surrogate child” concept to help senior citizens in the New Bern area. Since a lot of seniors have family members who live out of town; Valerie, Rod, and their staff step in as “surrogate children” to meet their clients’ needs.
They offer in home care services so seniors can live independently vs. moving into an independent living, assisted living, or a nursing home facility.
Benefits to contracting with Seniors Choosing to Live at Home are:
– Seniors can opt to receive around the clock personal care to include: health, food, transportation, personal shopping, housekeeping, home maintenance, managing bills, dog walking, and any other service a senior needs to live at home.
– Clients and family members receive counseling if the situation warrants choosing a proper facility for a client if they can no longer live at home.
– They offer quality care at affordable prices. They only require one hour minimums vs. higher minimums required by some home healthcare agencies.
– They have a full time nurse available to assist with prescription routines, counseling, and numerous other nursing tasks.
– All potential employees are screened with a security background check, interview, and receive extensive training prior to becoming part of the team.
Valerie and Rod are constantly assessing and revamping their services to meet their clients’ needs.
They’re excited to announce their new business expansion, a Franchise in Birmingham, AL.
Contact Seniors Choosing to Live at Home to find out how they can help you and your family!
They are located at 2916 Trent Rd (next to Mount Olive College), New Bern or call 252-633-2514. Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm.
Thanks, Rod and Valerie Phillips, for telling us more about your senior assistance services!
Please feel free to comment below or send me an email. Thanks for visiting New Bern Now!