21st: Lizzy Ross Band in Concert, doors open: 8:00pm and show starts: 9:00pm at the Broad Street Social Club. For details visit Lizzy’s website.
21st – 23rd: The Rainmaker, Fri – Sat: 8:00pm, Sun: 2:00pm at the New Bern Civic Theatre. For details call 252-633-0567
22nd: “Fall Fly In” Air Show, 9:00am in Gaskins Field, Vanceboro, presented by the Southern Air RC Club, 252-635-1684
22nd: Free Dog Safety Program, 12:00pm at Jill’s Pet Gallery, 221 Kale Rd. For details call 252-672-5933
22nd: New Bern Battle of the Bands, 1:00pm – 9:00pm at the Twin Rivers YMCA. For details call 252-638-8799
22nd: Craven County 300th Anniversary Heritage Event, 10:00am – 9:00pm at the New Bern Riverfront Convention Center. For details call 252-637-9400
23rd: Brahm’s First Symphony, 7:30pm, presented by the North Carolina Symphony at the New Bern Riverfront Convention Center. For details call 877-627-6724
Check out local Amusements:
– Captain Bly’s Shipwreck Cove, 4605 Hwy 70 E., 252-636-2683
– Disc-Frisbie Golf Course located in Glenburnie Park, Glenburnie Rd., New Bern
– Rollerland, roller skating rink, 3502 Neuse Blvd., New Bern 252-633-3804
– The Strike Zone, bowling alley, 3550 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., New Bern 252-637-6033
Visit The City of New Bern’s Parks and Recreation and Craven County Recreation and Parks to see a detailed listing of all the parks and events in New Bern.
We also have many tour options! You don’t have to be a tourist to check out these fun activities and enjoy the weekend!
– Bear Town Bears Walking Tour
– Captain Fins Pontoon and Kayak Rentals and Tours, 252-876-2288
– Captain Nick’s Sightseeing Boat Rides, email
– Carolina Carriage & Tours, 252-675-5360
– Cedar Grove Cemetery Tours, 252-635-1374
– Colonial Capital Helicopter Tours, Kale Storage Rd., 252-514-2242
– Ghosts of New Bern Walking Tour, 252-571-4766
– Lookout Lady Cruise, New Bern Grand Marina F Dock, 252-728-7827
– New Bern Fireman’s Museum, 408 Hancock St., 252-636-4087
– New Bern Tours and Convention Services, 333 Middle St., 252-637-7316 or 800-849-7316
– On The Wind Sailing Cruises, 252-670-3047
– Palm Coast Tours and Outings, 252-665-1175
– Self-Guided African American Heritage Tour sponsored by the Craven County Convention and Visitors Center, 252-637-9400
– Tryon Palace and the North Carolina History Center, 252-637-9400
– Tugboat Cruises LLC, 101 Craven St., 252-349-3819
– Walking Tours, Tryon Palace Historic Sites and Gardens, Corner of Pollock and George Sts., New Bern, 252-514-4900 or 800-767-1560
Have a great weekend!