– January 22nd: 5pm – 6:30pm: Producers of Star Trak Recording Studio (Washington, NC) presentation on their latest “REFUGE” series, $5.
– February 15th: Dr. Bob Miller presentation on “Our Water”, 4pm – 5pm, $5.
– February 22nd: Winter Tree Identification Class/Hike: 1pm – 5pm, $10.
– March 2nd: Pine Needle Basket Weaving Class: 10am – 1pm, $10.
– March 15th: Owl Prowl: 6pm – 8pm, $10 ($5 for Children 12 and under and Seniors).
Cool Springs Eco-Summer Day Camp is in the planning stage, but it is officially going to happen! I will be sending more specifics in the near future, so if you have children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc. please share this with them.
Please sign up in advance! If any of you has a talent that you would like to share/teach, please let me know! Also, for all of you Facebook junkies “Like” us on Cool Springs Facebook page!
All of the programs require a pre-registration by calling 252-514-3533 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Submitted by: Melissa Patrick, Education Coordinator, Cool Springs Environmental Education Center, 252-514-3533