Listen to Laura Johnson’s interview with Michael and Marty Gunhus to learn more about this special package. The audio is aired on Radio Free ENC’s WNOS 105.9FM and 1450AM:
This very special package features the New Bern connection with novels that have New Bern as the primary locale…The Wedding, The Notebook and A Bend in The Road, and includes:
· A personalized signed copy of a choice of one of the above novels.
· Copies of the other two novels with the New Bern connection.
· A DVD of the film “The Lucky One” that had its premier here in New Bern.
· A private sail for two up the Trent River in the “WhyKnot II” with a USCG licensed captain with a sail-by of former Governor Perdue’s home and the home of Nicholas Sparks, the New Bern Country Club and other sites.
· Champagne and hors d’oeuvres during the sail.
· An elegant dinner for two at The Harvey Mansion (mentioned in The Notebook).
· A map for a self-guided walking tour of sites in New Bern that are mentioned in the novels.
Proceeds from the personalized signed book will be donated to The Nicholas Sparks Foundation in New Bern. Inspiring and transforming students’ lives to encourage them to become engaged, thoughtful, global citizens.
For more information about The Nicholas Sparks Foundation, visit their website: www.nicholassparksfoundation.org.
Information provided by: Michael and Marty Gunhus, Innkeepers, Aerie Bed and Breakfast, Guest House and Conference Center, 509 and 512 Pollock St., New Bern or call 252-636-5553 or 800-849-5553