Celebrate International Migratory Bird Day at
Weyerhaeuser’s Cool Springs Environmental Education Center
When: Saturday May 10th, 2014
Fee: $5.00 per person/ Free for kids 6 and under (payable by cash or check at registration/check in table)
Fun and Educational things to do for the whole family!
– Guided bird hikes at 8am, 10am, 12pm by Mike Campbell: Wildlife Resources Commission Outdoor Education Specialist. Learn how to identify local migratory and resident birds by sight and sound!
– Easy and fun make and take home bird crafts for kids ages 4-12.
– Educational tables with free bird related educational resources
– Pack a picnic lunch and enjoy picnicking at one of our scenic pavilions!
– For info or questions, contact 252-514-3533 or send an e-mail.
Submitted by: Melissa Patrick, Education Coordinator, Cool Springs Environmental Education Center