New Bern Area Chamber of Commerce announces a new partnership with MicroNet, Inc., the leading provider of online solutions for member-based associations and chambers of commerce.
“As part of the Chamber’s new member engagement campaign, MicroNet, a leading provider of online solutions for member-based associations and chambers of commerce, has been contracted to help us better engage with our members. Our members now have exclusive access to specialized tools to promote their business or organization via a new online Member Information Center (MIC). Members can now login in anytime to update their member information and start using these new features immediately”, states Kevin Roberts, President, New Bern Area Chamber of Commerce.
Chamber members now have the ability to do the following things on line, very easily.
– Membership listing: Members can update their membership listing on the chambers on-line directory to ensure everyone has access to complete, up-to-date information. Member profiles are critical to gaining increased visibility and exposure!
– Deals: Members may now offer coupons or special deals and member to member incentives; understanding that fellow members may well be their best customers.
– Job postings: Members may now post their own job openings.
– Advertise events: Members can now add their own member events to the chambers online event calendar displayed with quick links; use these links to share in their social media, text to mobile devices, add to calendar, or email to others.
– Network with other members: Members can now better engage with other members by enhancing their own member listings, along with posting jobs & hot deals.
Furthermore, members now have the ability to join an online members-only information center for New Bern Area Chamber of Commerce.
Members may register here.
Located in beautiful historic downtown New Bern at 316 S. Front Street, the New Bern Area Chamber of Commerce serves to positively cultivate economic stability for the local community by partnering with local businesses to promote and engage its members so they are positioned not only to succeed, but thrive.
For information about the benefits of membership, please contact the chamber at 252-637-3111.
Submitted by: Millissa True, SBS Forward, LLC