– 7 room temp egg whites (use white from real eggs, not carton)
– 1 scoop Fitmiss Vanilla Chai Protein
– 1 tsp cream of tartar
– 1 tsp vanilla or any extract you want
– Stevia to taste
- Make sure eggs are at room temp. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate egg whites, and place all ingredients (EXCEPT for whey) in mixing bowl.
- Mix on highest speed for a few minutes until high peaks. I use the whisk beater attachment.
- Sprinkle whey on top. Fold in gently and carefully. Do NOT over mix.
- Place in sprayed round pan and then in oven for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and top with fresh strawberries
For more resources to help you live a healthy, happy and balanced life, check out:www.beyondfitphysiques.com.
By Kate Horney, Healthy Living Contributing Author, Beyond Fit Physiques