Are you looking for ways to kick-off the New Year?
Here’s the latest information about New Year’s Eve Parties in and around Town:
– New Years Eve Beach Music Bash at The Flame on Saturday, December 31st. from 8:30pm – 1:00am. Music by the Martin-Davis Band featuring Jackie Gore and Big John Thompson. Tickets cost $60 and can be purchased at The Flame Banquet Center, 2301 Neuse Blvd. or they can be purchased online at TheFlameCatering.com. For more information, call 252-633-1193.
– New Years Eve Party at Halftime Pub and Grill at 3325 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. No cover charge. They’ll be having holiday inspired cocktails, noise makers, room to dance, and a champagne toast at midnight. Steel Shot will be the live band and they’ll be playing until closing at 2:00am. For details, call 252-672-8777 or check out their website.
– Attitudes Pub and Grille in River Bend. They’ll be serving prime rib buffet and seafood platter dinners with a midnight champagne toast. Festivities start at 6:30pm. Call 252-633-2006.
– Totally Awesome 90’s New Years Eve Party at The DoubleTree by Hilton in New Bern. Doors open at 7:30pm. Live music with the Joe Baes Project and 90’s music with DJ JB Fresh. Enjoy cool 90’s games, giveaways and more! Tickets cost $15 in advance and $20 at the door and can be purchased online here. They also have a party package with overnight accommodations. For details call 252-638-3585.
– New Years Eve Party with 3 Day Weekend and Special Guest Grier “C Boy” Crawford. Enjoy a mix of classic, southern and 80s Rock. Festivities begin at 8:00pm thru 12:30am at Monette J G Grocery, 4001 Old Cherry Point Rd.
– New Years Even Show with Madame Z and her Drag Divas! “Join us for an evening of dance and entertainment in an atmosphere of friendship and diversity. Celebrate the birth of the New Year with a champagne toast and a feather boa! Masqueraders! Come prepared to walk the runway for our fabulous costume contest with cash prize!” Party starts at 7:30pm and runs thru 1:00am at The City Laundry, 901 Pollock St. Tickets cost $25 in advance or $28 at the door. They can be purchased at The City Laundry and online. Event include a champagne toast and party favors. For more information call 252-876-7007.
– Mickey Milligan’s is hosting a New Year’s Eve Pool Party as they’re they are the premiere billiards venue in town. They will also be having champagne toast at midnight. Visit them at 3411 Trent Rd. or call 252-637-3711 for details.
– Bambooz II Tiki Bar New Year’s Eve Ball with Jim Kohler and The Wannabees at 1100 Hwy 70 E in New Bern. For more information, call 252-635-3010 or visit their website.
– Merchant Road will be playing at the Brown Pelican, 411 Broad St. Call 252-631-5008.
Let us know if you know of any other celebrations and we’ll add them to this article.