Life has a way of throwing us curveballs and getting your affairs in order is a wonderful gift to give your family in case of hospitalization or death.
Seminar Dates: January 30th, February 6th, February 13th and February 20th (Each week we’ll cover a different topic)
Seminar Time: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
There are 4 parts to this series:
– Advance Directives
– Senior Care and Senior Living
– Legal and Financial Considerations
– Paperwork, Preparations, and Practical Things
– Peggy W. Barnes, Life Coach, Organizer, Speaker
– Mary Lou lnfinito, Outreach Program Coordinator for Advance Care Planning with Vidant Health
– Catherine Lawrence, Director of Admissions at HomePlace of New Bern
– John W. King, Jr., Attorney
– Bob Kenward, Marketing Representative Woodmen Life
Cost: $50 per person
Each seminar attendee will receive a notebook with handouts, resources and helpful information. Snacks and drinks will be provided.
The Seminar Series will be held at McCarthy Court Independent Living, 1321 McCarthy Blvd. in New Bern.
Register at PeggyWBarnes.com/events or call 252-670-2951.
Don’t wait until it is too late. Now is the time to prepare.
By Contributing Author, Peggy W Barnes