I could go on and on about the employees, volunteers, business owners, and executive directors of non-profits that I met, but it wouldn’t be practical. That’s why the photos have been uploaded to the “Photo Gallery” intended to give you a snap shot of what services are available to residents and visitors.
Please know, there were over 100 business and non-profit exhibits and it would take me two or three days to interview each of them.
The following is a list of businesses and non-profits that were unique in their own way, from terrific customer service, a special service that New Bern hasn’t had, or I didn’t know about.
- Matt Potter, owner of Carolina Wildlife Solutions, provides “Animal Services Wildlife Control, Dead Animal Removal, and 24 hours Emergency Service”. Please give them a call at 252-474-4240 or visit their website.
- Sabrina Lauderdale and Mandi Baker represented the Reserve at GLENBURNIE. When I visited them today to drop off New Bern Now’s hardcopy newsletters, I was ready to jump in their clean pool to cool off! I was surprised to find out I won a $50 gift card from Target during the Expo!
- Another highlight was meeting Paula Hardison and George Slaymaker. I learned how involved the Carolina Diabetic Supply Group is with their patients. If I was a diabetic, I would enroll as a patient!
- The New Bern Lions Club is doing a fantastic job funding services for the visually impaired and blind local residents.
- Shannon from Courts Plus gave me a free seven day guest pass to their facility. I’ve been meaning to pop in and see what they have to offer, but Shannon was very helpful in providing information that I needed.
- Parents are encouraged to contact the friendly people at Excel Creative Early Learning to help children develop socials skills from an early age!
- I was also impressed by Pam and Bob Leahy’s new “SeaShell Awning” product provided by Mariner Canvas Company.
- Kathy Sunshine and MajGen Tom Braaten, USMC Ret, were proud to announce the new services provided for travelers at the Coastal Carolina Regional Airport.
- I know that I don’t need a new vehicle, but Pecheles Honda Representatives made me think about buying one when I came home!
Because of the enormity of this large Expo, I wouldn’t do business owners and non-profits agencies justice by explaining their services with the little time that I had to attend the event.
See if your picture is on New Bern Now’s Community “Photo Gallery”. Please know, we don’t claim to be Photographers and do our best to take a good picture. If you want a copy of the photo, please send me an email and I’ll forward it to you.