29th: Fun Fridays, 9:00am – 12:00pm at Bright Star Farm in Trenton. For details call 252-349-0220
29th: Wine on the Waterfront and Live Music by “Refried Beans” benefit for Tryon Palace, 6:00pm – 8:30pm, North Carolina History Center. For details, call 252-639-3500
29th: The Little Mermaid, 7:00pm at the Masonic Theatre, 516 Hancock St. For details, call 252-634-7877
29th: Woody Pines and Rebekah Todd in Concert, Doors open at 8:00pm, performance starts at 10:00pm at the Broad Street Social Club.
29th – 30th: Gigantic Sale – Knights of Columbus. Friday by appointment and Saturday: 7am – 1pm, 1125 Pine Tree Drive. For details call 252-637-2322
30th: The Little Mermaid, 2:00pm at the Masonic Theatre, 516 Hancock St. For details, call 252-634-7877
30th: “1964 – The Beatles Band Tribute” at the Grover C. Fields Performing Arts Center charity fundraiser hosted by the New Bern Civitan Club. For details call 252-636-0845
30th – July 1st: The War America Forgot at the North Carolina History Center and the Stanly House at Tryon Palace. For details call 252-639-3500
Thinking about taking a tour? Check out your options:
- Carolina Carriage & Tours, New Bern, 252-675-5360
- Colonial Capital Helicopter Tours, Kale Storage Rd., New Bern, 252-514-2242
- New Bern Tours and Convention Services, 333 Middle St., New Bern, 252-637-7316 or 800-849-7316
- Ghosts of New Bern Walking Tour, New Bern, 252-571-4766
- The Ghosts and Legends of Historic New Bern, 252-636-6030
- Self-Guided African American Heritage Tour sponsored by the Craven County Convention and Visitors Center, 252-637-9400
- Lookout Lady Cruise, New Bern Grand Marina F Dock, 252-728-7827
- Segway Tours, New Bern, 800-979-3370
- Tugboat Cruises LLC, 101 Craven St., 252-349-3819
- Walking Tours, Tryon Palace Historic Sites and Gardens, Corner of Pollock and George Sts., New Bern, 252-514-4900 or 800-767-1560
Do you know of any weekend events and activities that aren’t listed above?
Thanks for visiting New Bern Now!