New Bern, N.C. – Curtis Media Group is partnering with Blackbeard’s Triple Play Restaurant & Sports Bar to host RADIO JAM, a free family-friendly event in downtown New Bern. Attendees are welcome to enjoy this free outdoor festival, filled with activities designed for adults and kids to have a fun-filled evening.
“We are very excited to showcase our local radio stations at the NC Radio Jam” said Radio Joe Peters, Curtis Media Group General Manager. “We feel that local radio brings entertainment and information to the community in a unique way and this is our opportunity to meet our listeners face to face.”
RADIO JAM is Friday, October 4th from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the New Bern Farmers Market. Admission is free. Enjoy a fun, safe evening of attractions and activities for everyone, including:
- Appearances from radio personalities on 101.9 Kiss FM, 106.5 WSFL, V103.3, Hot 99.5 and Beach Boogie and Blues
- Dance party featuring DJ Shon B spinning the hits
- Rockstar Magic Show with Chris and Neal at 6:30 pm
- Live music with the Stone Age Romeos at 7:30 pm on the Blackbeard’s Stage
- Bounce houses and face painting for the kids
- Food trucks including King’s BBQ, Justo’s Grillin’ and Sub Tropics Island Hopper
About Curtis Media Group
Curtis Media Group owns 62 AM and FM radio signals across the state of North Carolina. In the Greenville-New Bern-Jacksonville-Kinston radio market, Curtis Media Group owns five FM’s and one AM, including: WSFL-FM 106.5; WIKS-FM 101.9; WMGV-FM 103.3; WXNR-FM 99.5; WELS-FM 102.9; and WNCT-AM 1070. Founded in 1968, the Curtis Media Group is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information, please visit www.curtismedia.com.
Submitted by: Jonathan Toler, Curtis Media Group